libsaxolotl

stef s at ctrlc.hu
Tue Jul 26 02:46:50 PDT 2016

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 07:05:23PM -0700, Rayzer wrote:
> If you mean my posts I have two words for you.

you are in the circle polluting this list. yes.

this is the cypherpunks mailinglist (or at least it was) and cypherpunks write
code, not stupid insults like this. you are sabotaging all the good work that
could be done here, and when someone posts something code related, you either
say "this is not for the average ignorant tanzanian activits" or you
immediately feel buthurt. so if someone, you should fuck off.

--
otr fp: https://www.ctrlc.hu/~stef/otr.txt