[ PFIR ] Clinton campaign -- and some cyber experts -- say Russia is behind email release

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 19:33:40 PDT 2016

On Jul 24, 2016 11:02 PM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>         That's a matter of opinion. A left-wing fascist like weinstein to
me is both boring and revolting =)

I know, haha!  I will send you Vegemite because we are so different that
you probably will love it, my dear!  :))

Ah, I love Lauren, but I know you always will hate great part of my friends
or contacts, Juan.  (Less my another anarchist friend who lives in Buenos
Aires, also hates North America and calls "nasist" my friend who works in
NASA, hahaha!!  I can't kick him because is a petulant child yet, but he
will grow up and my revenge will be terrible:  I will send Vegemite for him
too, hahaha!!)

Live and let live, my dear.  But being sincere, I still prefer living in a
world without politicals.  :)

You know I really think Putin and Trump stink more than Vegemite and
fermented shark  (Iceland typical food)  and blue cheese mixed together,
ugh ugh ugh!!!  :P