[ PFIR ] Clinton campaign -- and some cyber experts -- say Russia is behind email release

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 18:56:27 PDT 2016

On Sun, 24 Jul 2016 18:59:36 -0300
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> My dear Lauren  (bcc),
>
> Did I mention how much I love you today?  It's a strange coincidence,
> but I love you even more when I can use your messages to annoy Putin
> fans in public lists!

	If I were a putin fan I wouldn't find what weinstein says to be
	annoying, at all. Rather, I'd realize that weinstein repeatedly
	shoots himself in the foot.

	What weinstein is saying is that the only people who dared to
	call out the clinton 'democratic' criminals is wikileaks and
	the russian government. (oops! a 'conspiracy theory' eh)

	No one in the US had the decency and  the guts to leak stuff
	about the motherfucking democrats - the russians had to do it.
	Just how pathetic americans are?

	"Murderous dictator Putin wants a fellow dictator in the White
	House,  whom he can manipulate like a puppet and rebuild the
	Soviet	Union."

	OK, so weinstein is mccarthy reborn. Weinstein is a left-wing
	american fascist, a sick puppet of that murderous cunt clinton,
	and is having a fit about putin?

	Pot calling the kettle black. Pot, meet kettle!

	http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Pot+meet+Kettle

:D

> Lots of tender kisses, hihi!  :*
>
> Ceci  (yep, always a troll, but I am a very cute troll, less boring
> than Putin fans, hihi!   *-*)

	That's a matter of opinion. A left-wing fascist like weinstein
	to me is both boring and revolting =)