Largest Torrent Site Kick Ass Torrents Shutdown By US Agents

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Fri Jul 22 12:28:09 PDT 2016

It's an android app (and Windows/OS X/Linux), the successor to Xbmc. it's actually really fucking impressive, after you've installed the right 3rd party plugins.

None of the Amazon shit really comes into it, besides paying $40 for something that probably cost $50 to manufacture.

Actually, people were building raspberry pi Kodi boxes (and surely still are) before this super cheap and simple solution arrived.

--
John

>>> https://www.justice.gov/usao-ndil/file/877591/download
>>> https://torrentfreak.com/images/KAT-complaint.pdf