Two Different Instructors On Using Tor Crypto Etc...

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jul 21 18:12:35 PDT 2016

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 10:00:56PM -0300, juan wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 04:22:58 -0600
> Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
>
> > On 07/21/2016 03:19 AM, juan wrote:
> > > On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 02:49:44 -0600
> > > Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
> >
> > <SNIP>

> > > 	That is absurd. If what you have is not fitted for the task
> > > at hand you are just wasting your time.
> >
> > OK, but here you are, using a GMail address, and presumably nothing to
> > substantively obscure your identity.
>

> 	It's a bit too late for me to start hiding my identity.
> 	And the US hasn't invaded argentina yet =P (though they just
> 	might =/ )

Not directly no, just the usual:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Condor

"
Some estimates are that at least 60,000 deaths can be attributed to
Condor,[8][9] and possibly more.[10]
"

"
The United States government provided technical support and supplied
military aid to the participants until at least 1978, and again after
Republican Ronald Reagan became President in 1981.
"