An important text for understanding the project of the Empire of Chaos

Sean Lynch seanl at literati.org
Thu Jul 21 09:33:10 PDT 2016

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 6:27 PM Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> “Our real enemy is our greatest ally. The ultimate proof” [by Maurizio
> Blondet] ~ An important short text to understand the project of the
> Empire of Chaos
> https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2015/06/23/enemy-ally-blondet/
>
> Here's a small version of linked video (1GiB otherwise):
> youtube-dl -f 249+242 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeLu_yyz3tc

Thanks for the post.

The idea that there "is no Europe" as far as the US is concerned got me
thinking: what does the USG think about Brexit? Despite being an
"ameriCunt" I actually had no idea. WSJ seems to think it will be bad for
the US:
http://www.wsj.com/articles/brexit-expected-to-rattle-u-s-economy-shake-its-influence-1466741275.
Without the UK in the EU, perhaps the EU (i.e. Germany) will become
friendlier to Russia?