ten year old kid in Syria beheaded yesterday by U.S. supported "moderate rebels"

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Jul 21 09:00:28 PDT 2016

On 07/21/2016 05:36 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Yes, it's USA bashing, and yes, we should (bash the USA that is)!
>
> At least US diplomats contemplate that, should this particular beheading
> be incontrovertible, "it would certainly give us pause".

> Oh.

> Hmm.
>
> ..
>
> Well then.  The upstanding grande ole U S of A, then, eh?
>
> "Moderate rebels" eh?
>

> What a world the USA is creating.
>

> US Considers a 'Pause' in Supplies for Group Beheading a Child
> http://www.moonofalabama.org/2016/07/us-considers-pause-in-supplies-for-group-beheading-sick-child.html
> http://russia-insider.com/en/us-considers-pause-supplies-group-beheading-sick-boy/ri15750

The "Rebels" are claiming 'psychological damage' caused by Assad's
brutality.

One comment I've seen is "They must be getting PR lessons from the DoD too."

These freaks were on the US "White List". As recently as last year they
were firing US-supplied (by an 'allied agency affiliated with the CIA')
TOW missiles, per McClatchy.

I'm going to pitch AGAIN for the fact all these people are about to be
abandoned because the US and Russia have come to terms on a 'soft
partition' of Syria, and pretty soon the US will be 'vetting' them and
bringing them to 'Merica as 'allies who fought for us'.

Hide your children and small pets (Goats too... I hear they like to
schtup goats)

Rr