the most annoying thing about Juan

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Jul 21 02:51:59 PDT 2016

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 06:00:45AM -0300, juan wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 01:54:45 -0600
> Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
> > I totally agree with you on that. I want Tor Project to put more
> > disclaimers and warnings on their front page.
>
> 	Yeah. Just like used car dealers do =)
>
> 	I want the tor project to explain what tor is, exactly. To
> 	explain what the state is, how it is funded. To explain
> 	what the US state is, what it has done and what it does.
>
> 	And to finally explain that they, the tor project, work for
> 	those motherfucking psychos known as the American State, helping
> 	their imperial project while vomiting hypocritical nonsense
> 	about 'human rights' and 'oppresed womyn'

I think that particular wording would not be received by them - perhaps
you can propose a paragraph, for each of these proposed facts, and we
can suggest some politically correct wording, you can vet that, then we
can submit to them a proposed "Caveats in the Eye of the Beholder"
proposed tpo.o extra web page?