the most annoying thing about Juan

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 02:00:45 PDT 2016

On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 01:54:45 -0600
Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> I totally agree with you on that. I want Tor Project to put more
> disclaimers and warnings on their front page.

	Yeah. Just like used car dealers do =)

	I want the tor project to explain what tor is, exactly. To
	explain what the state is, how it is funded. To explain
	what the US state is, what it has done and what it does.

	And to finally explain that they, the tor project, work for
	those motherfucking psychos known as the American State, helping
	their imperial project while vomiting hypocritical nonsense
	about 'human rights' and 'oppresed womyn'

	Let me know when they behave like decent humans being and do
	that.

> > 	Now, think how much trust people who don't even trust
> > 	themselves deserve.
>
> Tor is open source, so trusting software doesn't depend entirely on
> trusting coders.

	Come on, not that one...

> > 	The 'traffic analysis' of tor is not even crypto. It's
> > based on IXPs taps, not on fancy math and number crunching.
>
> It's based on intercepts _and_ "fancy math and number crunching".

	No. It's timing, counting packets that kind of thing. Nothing
	fancy. I suppose they have dedicated hardware to do that sort
	of correlation, well call that 'number crunching' if you want...

> > 	There isn't any fallacy there. They weaken crypto because
> > that serves their ends.
> >
> > 	And if they need a 'secure' cypher they won't use any of the
> > 	ones they sabotaged.
> >
> > 	But, again, this doesn't apply to tor.
>
> You are very suspicious ;)

	Yes. Do you 'trust' them? =)

> >> The latter seems perfectly plausible to me. Groupthink.
> >

> > 	I don't think the US military are dumb. If you do, then you
> > are not thinking as correctly as you should.
>
> They have done some pretty stupid things.

	For instance? I think 'stupid' in this context would mean
	"things that reduced their power and influence". I don't think
	the power of the US military, which is of course the heart of
	any state, is decreasing. Quite the contrary. So, I'd describe
	as rather clever in their little brown-children-murdering game.

	Look the US military blew up the WTC to have an excuse to
	impose a global 'cyber' police state. How's their little plan
	proceeding?