IAAF, USA and Canada demand Russian athletes represent "no country" at Olympic games

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Wed Jul 20 04:35:52 PDT 2016

> On Jul 19, 2016, at 7:02 PM, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
> So you're American, and some rogue trainers, agency guys and atheletes
> have been doping, like say your cyclists, sprinters and the odd swimmer.
>
> Since this doping scandal is "systemic" in North Amerika, it is
> evidently appropriate to ban all American's from participating at the
> games, unless they can prove their innocence.

Yes doping is a huge fucking problem in every country that can afford it. However, the US of Ass, as tyrannical a bunch of fucks as they are, have not had a whistle blower like Roschenkov come forward and make broad claims that there is US govmt sponsored doping program, with the CIA acting as facilitators for clean blood / urine / drugs...  as your surely must know, this has happened for Russia.

I would swear it seems like you must be getting paid by the FSB for much of this pro-Russian Rah-rah-Putin-is-our-man shit you spout Zen, if I didn't know better ;) (which I don't) Or maybe it's "ideological"

John