on grokiing intention

Xer0Dynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 13:53:32 PDT 2016

In what sense was it rhetorical?  Do you think he wasn't wondering
what or whom to believe amidst conflicting stories?  It's not a simple
question when the media bombards you with it.

And, sorry, Hegel is likely the only answer as it incorporates the
scientific method as well as EVERY OTHER.  Was there another?

\0x