on grokiing intention

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Jul 17 06:53:46 PDT 2016

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 04:06:30PM +0300, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 03:37:29PM +0300, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> > On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 10:13:45PM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > > What causes our blindness?

> > > - attachment to our own beliefs/ world views
> >
> > Well, if I don't believe in my world view, whom to believe?
> >
> > Your pro-commie propaganda?
> >
> > CNN?
>
> In addition, do your "world views" make you blind?

Very unlikely I am not blind to many things.

Tis a sad state of affairs which I sincerely wish to improve on.

> IMHO, the majority of your posts on this lists boil down to:
>
> u$a bad (true IMHO), russia good (false IMHO).

What I -do- say is that USA is a global bullying hegemon, and highly
despotic in its actions, and absolutely must be stopped if at all
possible (preferably peacefully, but if that does not happen, it is
possible we will be unfortunate to experience some form of war -
international (very unfortunately if so) or perhaps a domestic civil war
- but really, when that US dollar dissolves, which can't be far off
looking at debt interest payments vs GDP/tax collection, perhaps America
will just stop being aggressive to the world, and finally start to focus
on fixing their own problems internally - we can only hope).

And as to Russia - especially in the light of Saddam and Qaddafi's
results of trying to shift the petro dollar system (acting in their
respective national interests, and thereby weakening USA's ability to
bully the world), ought we be grateful that Russia is still standing,
and moreso leading the charge of a different world (multi polar) system?

Would China have spearheaded BRICS? Never!

Would Brazil or any of the South American countries have had the ability
to do it?

South Africa? Anyone else?

No country was able to stand for an alternative system (alternative to
hegemonic North America), without Russia - does this not seem
indisputable?

Is any system which says "no" to unilateral bullying and unilateral debt
and inflation exportation (of USA, to the rest of the world, via their
petro dollar) a "good" thing for the rest of us?

It seems so to me...

(PS And so it seems to me we should be -very- grateful to Putin - Russia
would have fallen without someone of his standing - but I think it takes
a -lot- of reading to determine this (his actual words, both Russian AND
Western propaganda, as well as the on lookers from Pepe Escobar, to
Saker, to Germany's points of view to plenty more - without a great deal
of deep diving, it is almost impossible to escape the Western MSM
narrative; just my high opinion of course).)

(PPS Step 1: save the Russian nation, done; Step 2, handle USA, this is
in progress and will be for a while yet, unfortunately; Step 3, when the
day comes that USA is handled, then there might be space in peoples'
consciousness to once again consider experimenting with utopian
communities, enclaves and possibly mini Rojava-sized nations; in the
meantime, how can we stop USA acting so vilely, so despotically, day in
and day out?
Is this not the only question of significance to the world today?
)