Fwd: Call for input to President's Commission on Enhancing Cybersecurity - bridging the trust gap between the IT community and the US government

Александр afalex169 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 03:59:01 PDT 2016

This "answer" must be printed and put on the desk of not only this
"researcher", but on the desk of all the congressman.

Couldn't stop myself from reposting this harsh piece of truth again,
Zenaan. With "amen" on every basic statement of it.
___

in the US government this "balance" or "favouring of righteousness" is
> almost never achieved.

!!!

The US government drones people to death, every day, all around the
> world, based on meta data that it collects globally to the greatest
> extent possible.

!!!

These daily killings by the US, done via the IT infrastructure centred at
> Ramstein Air Base in Germany, established by the "IP"ers "technology"
> and "security" "professionals" of America, these killings are all
> extra-judicial, outside any court case, outside anything resembling
> democracy or the rule of law!

!!!

HOW CAN WE TRUST YOU?

THE KEY QUESTION. Or... shall i say a KEY STATEMENT?
.

The US North American regime has year after year, since World War 2,
> deceived the people, bombed other people, unilaterally acted in war, and
> generally been highly despotic in its actions.

!!!

How can this possibly be brought to a stop?

?!

North America has sold and bombed away every shred of honor, decency and
> democracy that it ever had.
> ==>
> Therefore the US government has no credibility.
> The US government is not a legitimate government.
> The US government is not accountable where it matters - in respect of
> killing people in other sovereign nations.
> The US government does not respect the rule of law.
> The US government is not a democracy.

!!!

There are SO many problems with the US government, that any attempt to
> help it, is only going to help kill more people, daily, around the
> world, outside of any acceptable process, by the US military.

!!!

This all has to stop.

!!!

In the eyes of those who seek righteousness and goodness in the world,
> can you provide any reason for hope?

!!!

The North American government has no high moral ground; no moral ground
> at all;
> it violates what the common man would consider ethical or moral at every
> turn, since World War 2 and indeed before!

!!!!!!!!!!

Why should we help you?
> What's in it for our human brothers and sisters in Iraq, Syria, France,
> North America, Latin America, China, Russia and everywhere else in the
> world?

!!!

Western governments appear entirely lacking self awareness when it comes
> to what they do (which is a lot of evil actions amongst other things)

!!!

Western governments appear entirely lacking self awareness when it comes
> to how they are perceived by people who directly suffer the consequences of
> the "government" not upholding and protecting the absolute human rights
> of the people in its own country let alone other countries, as well as
> in the eyes of those who witness such injustices.

!!!

**** If some country started conducting extra-judicial drone killings of US*
> *citizens on US soil, do you think there might be an uproar?*

*That's the BEST comparison ever!!!!*

and those "interests" of the government, which "should"
> be aligned with the people, but never seem to be!

!!!

Are you able to affect any real change?

!!!

despotic global surveillance infrastucture that the US
> government and its organs has put in place and uses to unilaterally kill
> people daily (CIA: "we kill people based on meta data")

!!!

despotic intentions and methods
> of globabl surveillance and despotic actions of killing people daily
> without any trial, without any conviction, without any testing of
> evidence and without any jury of ones peers

!!!

> *you will be personally contributing to this evil that the world suffers
> at the handsof the US government today.*

*!!!MOST OF US ARE DOING THAT!*

More and more humans being killed.
> Illegally.
> Herb/ Joy/mr. X/Y/Z, can you help to stop this?

*!!!The question is, whether he/we WANT to or.... the warm bed and the nice
suit is more important...The moment he WANTS -> HE "SUDDENLY" CAN.!*

This global illegal communications intercepting and meta data and actual
> data collecting infrastructure, is used on a daily basis to drone kill
> people all over the world, outside of any judicial process, outside of
> any "democratic" consent of 'the people' other than implied tacit
> consent by apathy and momentum

!!!

> *Can you help to stop these daily illegal killings?*

*Again, this question refers to EVERY HUMAN BEING. Especially on this list.*

The supreme authority of the people, both collectively as well as
> individually, must be acknowledged, publicly, by any government to
> consider itself legitimate

!!!

All 'significant' decisions (say anything costing more than $1000, like
> unilaterally dropping a drone bomb on a human in a foreign sovereign
> country) must be put to the people to decide on, for any "democracy" to
> actually be a democracy. Otherwise it is a fascist state, and not a
> democracy, and is killing people illegally.

!!!

Many humans are schooled, but sadly, not educated.

And "universitized" and even "professored"/big-bossed, but still, not
educated!

Extra-judicial killing destroys trust, destroys democracy, and destroys
> a nation. North America will ultimately suffer the fallout of its
> despotic daily illegal killings.

!!!

Like killing people daily, completely illegally. That will certainly
> destroy trust.

!!!

No individual can trust North America.
> No nation can trust the North American/ USA government.

!!!

> *Are you surprised that there is an enormous gap of trust?Are you
> suggesting that gap is not deserved?Are you mistakenly believing that the
> U.S. government is good andwholesome?*

*!!!NO, HE IS NOT. Excluding the case that this is a CIA officer OR a dead
walking zombie (although i see no big difference)*.

Killing takes a toll on conscionable humans.

!!!

> This rift is not helpful to either side,
> It is not helpful to the US government.
> But this rift is VERY helpful to we the people. We are suffering the
> despotic actions of the US government.

!!!

___

> *We are suffering the US government:*
> * - killing people daily, extra-judicially*
> * - monitoring most of the worlds communications in real time*
> * - collecting of most of the worlds comms meta data*
> * - the use of the things we make (computers, networks, crypto systems)*
> *   to kill people extra-judicially on a daily basis*
> * - the targetting and stalking of our best and fairest (those who want*
> *   to bring the US government to account, to blow the whistle on*
> *   despotic actions)*
> * - the reckless debt creation*
> * - the financial meltdown to come, which was mathematically guaranteed*
> *   when the US dollar was taken OFF the gold backing standard*
> * - endless violations of human rights by the US government, all around*
> *   the world, on a daily basis*

!!!
___

*We, IPers, crypto nerds, cypher punks, programmers, hackers, crackers,*
> *moms, dads, brothers and sisters, artists and all the rest, we NEED to*
> *maintain distrust of the US government, or for some of us, we will be*
> *killed as a result of our righteous actions!*

*!!!YES, DISTRUST! A TOTAL DIS-TRUST OF THE US GOV.*
!

If we let down our guard, we will be imprisoned for many years simply
> for exercising our right of freedom of speech!

!!!
__

HOW DARE you suggest that our distrust is not helpful to our side.

*He is desperately LYING, Zen! Those scums want us to SMILE AND ENJOY when
they torture our souls and killing our bodies. You see, it's not enough for
them just to torture (all of us) and kill (some of us). We should also
smile and welcome these actions.and trust them. Fucken INQUISITORS!*
__

> *When the government is at war with people/ on the other side, of its
> ownpeople, and you work for the government, are you on the right side orthe
> wrong side?*

!!!

*How can you, the government, speak to us like this?*

!!!

__

> and I'd like to solicit input from the IP community about what you think
> the government can do
>
> - destroy all meta data collected

AMEN.

- dismantle the global monitoring infrastructure

AMEN.

- rapproach with Russia (the US MIC needs an enemy to maintain
>   justification for its funding)

AMEN.

- dismantle Ramstein Air Base

AMEN.

- respect China

AMEN.

- respect sovereignty of nations

AMEN.

- obtain permission from sovereign democratically elected governments
>   before going to war or assisting in any way a civil war within a
>   country

AMEN.

- respect international law

AMEN.

- respect the rule of law

AMEN.

It's a good start, USgov. Don't you think?
__

*> what you think the government should refrain from doing*
> *- stop collecting meta data*
> *- stop killing people daily, illegally*
> *- stop overthrowing sovereign nations*
> *- stop frauding your own elections*

*Stop LYING LYING LYING!Stop playing the chosen/god's/best nation of the
world. AND START REALLY BECOMING SO.*

> Your best examples of things the government (and what part of the
> > US government) has done to alienate the IT community specifically.
> Using the IT community created infrastructure, to illegally kill people
> every day, every week, every month, every year, year after year.
> Can this be stopped?

!!!

> 2 - Things that the U.S. government could realistically do in the
> > short and medium term
>
> *Stop killing people illegally, every day, in sovereign countries
> allaround the world.*

!!!

> 3 - Things that the U.S. government could realistically do in the
> > longer term to do the same.
>

> *a. Promise to the world, publicly, repeatedly, to never kill
> peopleillegally again.b. Promise to the world, publicly, to stop sending
> weapons to anyone.c. Promise to the world to start obeying the rule of law,
> internationallaw, and the UN Security Council.*
>
> p.s
> Stick to these promises.

!!!

*I think this answer/reply couldn't be written better.Thank you very much
Zenaan. From me and from many "silent", but smart people on this list.*