schneier's concentration camp

John jnn at synfin.org
Sat Jul 16 22:57:01 PDT 2016

On July 15, 2016 3:54:00 PM EDT, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2016/07/security_effect.html
>
>"Security Effectiveness of the Israeli West Bank Barrier"
>
>"The Barrier together with associated security activities was effective
>in preventing suicide bombings and other attacks and fatalities with
>little if any apparent displacement. Changes in terrorist behavior
>likely resulted from the construction of the Barrier, not from other
>external factors or events."
>
>--------------
>
>So that's the kind of nazi war propaganda that this highly reputable
>new member of the tor's 'board of directors' posts in his blog.
>

>Also look at this comment from one of his supremacist bots :
>
>"Shachar • July 15, 2016 2:07 AM
>@free,
>I always wondered about such comments. What makes Miko Peled's version
>of how things went down more reliable than other sources?..."
>

>That guy shachar is replying to sombebody who used the nickname "free".
>So now look for the post that schachar is replying to? OOPS. It doesn't
>exist. And that's because it was deleted by  schneier =)

At the moment there are a couple of  sarcastic responses to what was IMO a blog post in way bad taste, that haven't been "moderated." The following gem :

In other news, J. Mengele has published a paper comparing the effectiveness of intima-to-intima approximation versus interrupted simple sutures for sewing gypsy twins together.

--
John