Fwd: UK gov says new Home Sec will have powers to ban end-to-end encryption

Александр afalex169 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 21:50:20 PDT 2016

A very good example of a Lie (by Peter Fairbrother) and a further precise
exposure of the contradictions within the Lie (by Zenaan).

P.s
For future attempts by liars:
So apparent contradictions in the lie itself... you know, Peter/mr. X... it
doesn't add too much authenticity to it. However, there is still a chance
that a superficial sheeple will swallow it.
But thanks God, we've got Zenaan :)