Tor Replaces Its Entire Board

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 15:44:30 PDT 2016

On Sat, 16 Jul 2016 18:25:52 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> It's been said that within every conspiracy theory
> >> lies an element of truth ;-)
> >
> > 	So rayzer, I mean, grarpamp, what's the element of truth
> > here?
>
> We spent $1k and produced this video just to countertroll you?

	So grarpamp you couldn't name the 'element of truth' in your
	pal's conspiracy theory.

	You fail yet again.

	And yes, from the point of view of torbots like you and rayzer I
	am a 'troll'. But that says a lot more about you than me...

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4EEa0HAqzQ

	ah yes, they have some good stuff - too bad they are tor whores
	too (well, they also worked for russia today lol)