schneier's concentration camp

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 12:18:51 PDT 2016

On Fri, 15 Jul 2016 23:47:00 -0600
Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> Bruce doesn't hide the fact that he moderates comments on his blog.

	Bruce? What, is the shitbag a family member of yours or
	something?

> Bruce doesn't hide the fact that he moderates comments on his blog.

	He doesn't? So where's the notice saying that he is a censor
	who will delete comments he doesn't like?

	And even if there was such notice, that wouldn't change the
	fact that he's an intellectual fraud.

	Exactly like you mirimir. Yep, I've had enough of you =) You've
	finally proven you are a piece of shit - not to be trusted, at
	all.