Tor Replaces Its Entire Board

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Jul 15 05:27:15 PDT 2016

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 02:33:26PM +0300, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 02:27:24AM -0400, Steve Kinney wrote:
> > The absence of any legal proceedings, criminal or civil, seems rather a
> > big data point.  Lots of people are willing to throw stones, nobody is
> > willing to face a potential perjury charge or countersuit.  Maybe nobody
> > was actually harmed, beyond hurt feelings.
> >

> I don't know what the truth is. Just to play devil's advocate, lack of
> proceedings might mean out of court deal (I don't believe this is the
> case).
>
> > Any male geek person with Our Mr. Applebaum's "celebrity" status who is
> > also (in my heteronormative radical queer opinion) good looking, is very
> > likely to avail himself of the sexual perquisites of social prestige.
>
> Well, feds/nsa are known to use ladies to seduce people and then blackmail
> them (probably this is since ancient times).
>
> Isn't this very close to Assange's charges in Sweden? They look quite
> made up to me.
>
> Are most activists rapists? This appears highly unlikely to me.

No, only the most successful ones.

> According to The Guardian, Applebaum was accused of "emotional abuse".
>
> WTF is "emotional abuse"? Calling a bitch "bitch"? @juan will get
> death sentence for "emotional abuse" just from this list, I suspect.

Probably not a death sentence (although I think that's what they want
for Assange), more likely nothing, unless he becomes successful at
actually changing some part of the empire, then he'd become a rapist
with public "witnesses" telling their story.

Evidently Sweden's upper eschelongs/ oligarchs are held by North America
regime 'by the balls' - look at the public statements since the
"events", the statements of the two lasses who were supposedly raped by
Assange.

The message is more important to the empire than the punishment - Julian
is holed up until at least 2020 from what we can tell, Manning doing
life in prison, Snowden exiled for god knows how long and because he cut
a deal with the devil (the Guardian) rather than go through Jake
Applebaum to Assange and wikileaks, his exile seems to be for little to
nothing in the way of actual facts.

   Snowden: have you learnt your lesson on this? Or are you compromised
   and therefore unable to admit you made a huge mistake on this one?
   Or are those who helped you flee North America wanting to save their
   asses, given their choice to help you as far as they considered that
   they could get away with helping you (given your personal choices)
   and so this is why your "leaks" are all filtered through the Western
   MSM and basically the facts themselves/ anything of real substance is
   now buried for decades?

   Snowden, do you deny there is a major problem in the particular
   process you chose/ choices you made, in this regard?