Tor Replaces Its Entire Board

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Jul 15 05:16:49 PDT 2016

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 06:09:37AM -0400, John Newman wrote:
... mucho snippo ...
> > It is highly probable that IF a political warfare activity was asked to
> > arrange this party for Our Mr. Applebaum, they could quote a very
> > reasonable price and deliver the goods on time.  The beauty part:  By
> > itself this observation proves nothing, as it is difficult or impossible
> > to prove absent a credible inside source.  That's the beauty part of the
> > institution of State Secrecy.
>
> Wtf is or was so important about Appelbaum that would lead to any kind
> of massive conspiratorial smear campaign? Who gains from taking him
> down? He may talk about him a lot, but he's not Julian Assange.

There is a phrase, and you can pretend I said this immortal quote but
it would not be the case that I originated it:

"One man can change the world."

A man who stands on principle can be many things which can change a
particular "world" (if not the world at large):

 - the canary in the mine whistleblower, e.g. "keeping the TOR bastards
   honest" and thus causing a lot of angst for those who wanted to use
   Tor for their state-sponsored human-subversive intentions

 - the sole individual who facilitates/ is the conduit for key
   transmissions of whistleblowers and their information, to a publisher
   who has infrastructure to publish bypassing national "intelligence
   networks" - e.g. to connect a Chelsie Manning to a Julian Assange.

Remember - there was (perhaps still is, we don't know because it's so
top secretive) a grand jury out to hang draw and quarter Julian Assange,
an Australian - I think Australia has an extradition treaty with USA, we
certainly host Pine Gap which is a global hub for the USA/ five eyes.

HUGE resources have been put into this case against Julian
- plane flights

- enrollement of foreign so-called "sovereign" governments such as
  UK, Sweden, Australia

- subversion of the Swedish justice department

- unilaterally grounding the aeroplane of the president of Ecuador

- and probably plenty more behind the scenes which we are not aware of
  publicly.

THIS IS F@#$ING HUGE!!!

The USA/CIA/FBI/NorthAmerican Government wants Julian Assange really,
really badly!

>From inside the Ecuadorian embassy, Julian --continues-- to publish
things which embarrass the North American establishment oligarchs -
Hitlery emails, banking scandals, war files and plenty more.

Wikileaks (with all its problems which around these parts some are aware
of) is a MASSIVE thorn in the side of the Empire of the North American
and Atlantic Regime.

Jacob Applebaum was a key figure facilitating the conduit of leakers to
Assange, and, apparently, certainly quite possibly, keeping the bastards
honest at Tor Inc, which was supposed to be an American Military and CIA
operation - and here was this pipsqueak Jacob taking the "published
principles of an intention (however weakly implemented) toward aiding
public anonymity of transmission of information", literally!

Jacob Applebaum took that fucking intention fucking literally!

The fucking hide of him!!!

How DARE anyone take principled intentions literally, ESPECIALLY when
the neoc9nt American establishment is paying for it.

FFS, Wake UP!

> Maybe he was just a douche bag with a few people too many and they
> threw up some exaggerated reports to get him chucked.

Well that certainly demonstrates the principled actions of a principled
North American Incorporation spreading the principles of Democracy,
Transparency, Liberty of information, and the Rule of Law, now doesn't
it?

> In any event, he doesn't seem to be fighting back particularly hard.

Read his words. Read his interviews. He was being actively stalked and
monitored by The Powers That Be, and he became aware of this, realised
he needed to do more of the op-sec he was teaching whistleblowers how to
do, his op sec was far above what most of us ever approach. Jacob was
not able to live a "normal" life.

Perhaps he was grateful for the opportunity to bow out? IDK, just
postulating of course, but hell, if he really was the only man truly
standing in the gaggle of self interested, intensely feminazi and pro
CIA agents employees of Tor Inc, for that many years, I imagine he'd
"fucking had enough". Perhaps few men could stand as long as he did in
his situation... most are armchair anarchists, armchair Mannings,
armchair Assanges, waving our arms at "What a fucking bad job they're
doing, I could do it SO much better".