Tor project changes directorship

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Thu Jul 14 09:38:55 PDT 2016

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 07:54:16AM -0700, Rayzer wrote:
> Do you also believe the bug-bounty program they just activated is there
> to collect info on people willing to help find tor security flaws so the
> CIA can spook, stalk, and assassinate those people?

Is tor's bug bounty still INVITE ONLY? (search the web for reference).

Shit like this doesn't make any sense to me.

Anyway, IMHO the goal of the bounty was to find low hanging fruit
backdoors, introduced mainly by n-tuple agents with legal write access
and other actors with illegal write access. As someone wrote long ago,
"onions are fragile".