The FBI Says Its Malware Isn't Malware Because The FBI Is Good

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Jul 13 06:03:51 PDT 2016

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 09:37:30AM -0300, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> Joke Du Jour:
>
> The FBI Says Its Malware Isn't Malware Because The FBI Is Good.
>
> http://gizmodo.com/the-fbi-says-its-malware-isn-t-malware-because-the-fbi-1783537208
>
> Hahahaha!!!  :D
>
> Yeah, that's the reason why they receive Santa's gifts every Christmas!  Ho
> ho ho!!!  :D

But the individuals ARE all good - everyone has GOOD in them, and they
act according to their schooling and training and upbringing, as best
they can - they're just doing their jobs you see. I hear that some
supporters of the FBI are actually volunteers (friends of employees just
helping out), so they're really good guys. We cannot deny the FBI
employees gainful employment which provides them opportunities for
honourable actions. At least some of the time. At least, I assume so.