The Moon landing again - Fw: Neil Armstrong's Watch [Was: Boots]

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Jul 11 19:01:53 PDT 2016

On 07/11/2016 04:49 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> This massive thrust would have blown the dust away from the landing area
> creating a massive dust cloud, so why was thick dust still on the ground
> and no massive dust cloud? Please explain NASA.

Coulda woulda shouda... All I know is my dad, as mentioned previously,
worked for NASA as a tech writer coordinator and also worked the Gemini
and Apollo series. As a keepsake, he gave me one of those "Omega Moon
Watches" that were mementos for mission workers. It wasn't a retail
distribution which were all self-winders. It was an old fashioned wind-up.

Why? They didn't know if a self-winder would work in Zero gravity...

WHO ON FUCKING EARTH would bother to create a hoax so complex you'd have
to do that to cover your ass?

Rr
Ps. the watch didn't keep time worth a shit and I sold it to a collector
for a couple of hundred dollars.