Riffle: an efficient communication system with strong anonymity

John jnn at synfin.org
Mon Jul 11 18:34:13 PDT 2016

On July 11, 2016 8:01:11 PM EDT, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>On Mon, 11 Jul 2016 19:33:40 -0400
>grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> http://news.mit.edu/2016/stay-anonymous-online-0711
>

>	"But the recent discovery of vulnerabilities in the most
>	popular of these networks — Tor —"
>
>	Recent? LMAO at these shitbags. On the other hand, what would
>	the tor bots say, now that it's vox populi at places like mit
>	that their beloved 'anonimity' scam doesn't work?
>

>	"The heart of the system is a series of servers called a
>	mixnet. "
>
>	Go figure. I thought mixnets had been rejected by the greatest
>	geniuses of the crypto world, lead by that motherfucking
>	scumbag paul syverson? Or maybe that was a tor-thing too...

I run a low bandwidth tor relay (150K), just for kicks. It's not an exit node because I don't want the hassle that goes with that (my node name twentysevendollars). Sometimes I like to run network programs through torsocks for a little potential anonymity.... otherwise
I don't even use tor much myself. I never made any promises to anyone about true anonymity.

Am I a Pentagon employed duplicitous Americunt?   Or just someone that likes to fuck around on his freebsd server?

John