Message from the front lines

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Mon Jul 11 03:26:44 PDT 2016

On 07/11/2016 03:55 AM, John wrote:

> On July 10, 2016 9:16:38 PM EDT, Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
>> On 07/10/2016 01:28 PM, juan wrote:

>>> 	Correct tense is "gives", I dare say.
>>>
>>> 	http://archive.wired.com/medtech/health/news/2003/02/57434
>>
>> It used to be amphetamines, barbiturates and morphine.
>>
>> Now it's modafinil, zolpidem or similar, and various opiates.
>>
>> I do like the newer stuff better :)
>
> Diacetylmorphine has been an instant fucking hit since bayer put it on the market 100+ years ago. *Shudders*...
>
> John

I mostly get off on thinking, and doing stuff. So it's stimulants that I
like. And I prefer ones that don't cause anxiety and other craziness.

But I do need to sleep, and sometimes I need help with that. And
sometimes there is pain, and I need help with that. However, being zoned
out on downers has never appealed. I'd rather just sleep.