Message from the front lines

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Jul 10 10:04:42 PDT 2016

On 07/10/2016 05:07 AM, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 09, 2016 at 09:17:12PM -0700, Rayzer wrote:
>> club. I spent my 18th in the Tombs, 100 Centre St. Manhattan Criminal
>> court, for an anti-Vietnam war demo in 1971.
>>
>> https://twitter.com/StylistComplete/status/751978156123238400
>>

> And did the protest change anything?

My dad, A WWII army Colonel, later coordinator for tech writers
(InfoSec) at NASA Huntsville, military NASA...  Later a regional
coordinator for the ADL in the Southeast US until his passing in the
2007 (He stalked the KKK with a bodyguard taking pics of the 'unhoooded'
and passed other racist org intel along), in other words, 'a company
man'  told me a couple of years before he died, with some surprise in
his voice:

    "You know? You kids stopped that war!"

Yes... Yes we did. But NOT before we "Brought the war home", and it
wasn't JUST kids. BTW, he was alive for the invasion of Iraq and DID NOT
LIKE what he was seeing. SOMETHING changed about US Foreign policy in a
way he had not expected and he was looking at Pentagon 'Generals" on TV
wondering if they even knew what they were talking about.

My dad also had his security clearance threatened because of my teen
antiwar activism. THE NYPD's "Red Squad" Capt. Finnegan, the 'silver
fox', and his thugs, got my name after a guerrilla theater action and
bust at NYU's Queens campus and passed it on to the feds who weren't
aware I hadn't seen him for ten years and he had no say over me legally
or otherwise. Now they'd know. And I didn't need Ed Snowden to inform me
the US government spies on, and is scared of, it's own citizens.

> The protesters are protesting, the screwing is going on with some
> damages from both sides.
>
> Long ago, an old man told me wars like in Vietnam were done for beta
> testing of weapons and dangerous stuff, especially the side effects.

Not so sure about Vietnam, an extractive resource war (Tungsten, tin,
rubber, much more incl oil in the Spratlys, S China Sea, that
Halliburton was test drilling for under mercenary and special forces
protection) but later, and now, ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY. The only thing of
value the US produces anymore is weapons systems, and it's hard to sell
them unless they've been field tested.

> First they poison them, then they ``heal'' them...

See this musical informative vid (sorry FB only...Youtube DMCA pulled
it)
<https://www.facebook.com/AnarchicTendencies/videos/10151230976058450/>
for more on that, and no they don't heal them, they let them die... or,
as with 'Psychological Kevlar' pre-treating for PTSD and a bunch of
other stuff, they use soldiers as guinea pigs. It's IN THE CONTRACT.
They PWN you.

I remember seeing pics of special forces guys shoveling Agent Orange
into the hoppers of Bird Dog Cessnas in Vietnam's jungles bare-chested,
without so much as a dust mask. I know a guy who has lung disease... He
was in the Navy. His job was cleaning up ship hulls for repainting. They
gave him basic dust masks but NEVER checked to make sure he was using
it.. Not that the masks would have been effective but.

Hence the title of that video: "The Pentagon: They Eat Their Own"

Rr