"The West" - an absolute disgrace to Humanity!

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Jul 9 05:48:27 PDT 2016

On Sat, Jul 09, 2016 at 04:27:10AM -0400, Steve Furlong wrote:
> > "The West" - an absolute disgrace to Humanity!
>
> ... he says, using a communication medium invented by The West.

I am not talking about wealth, technology, inventions, not even health
and power to holiday and travel.

We can be in denial of the endless CIA coups and USA wars since (and
before as history shows) WWII.

We can deny that we are told daily by our Western MSM that black is
white, the endless NATO encroachment towards Russia's borders is not
aggressive and Russia supporting a no-bullet-fired referendum in Crimea,
which is mostly Russian people and Russia's only warm water naval base,
"aggression".

We can say that the CIA funding, fuelling with arms, and training Al
Nusra "syrian rebels" is "bringing democracy".

We can say murdering Saddam Hussein was for the good of the world and
Hillary Clinton's democratic salute to Ghaddafi, "we came, we saw, he
died" somehow brings greater stability and peace to the world.

We can say the UK and France in creating the Muslim Brotherhood a
century ago was great for democratic "regime change" all over the middle
east over the last century and we can say installing missile stations in
Poland the Baltic states which today can travel 500km and in two years
1000km, is somehow to "contain the threat of Iran's nuclear program" and
"poses no threat to Russia" even though being able to directly target
Russia's Nuclear stockpile does not endanger the nuclear "balance"
currently in the world.

We can even say that the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund
actually improve the lot of the third world (or the "global south"
second and third worlds) despite the specific and impressive debt
slavery of those nations over the last half century.

We can say all sorts of things, and pretend that these things are
somehow "honourable" and "bringing democracy" to the world.

But I sent an email, and the Internet was invented by the United States
DoD, so any disputation of all these things we can say, some examples
above, must be false. No, the West is honourable, upstanding, bringing
exaltant standards of human respect, dignity, egalité, liberté,
fraternité, democracy.

I wish this were the case, but basically, what the West brings to the
world today is the exaltation of money, financial greed, war, war and
more war. And some golden cages, the trappings of wealth and technology.