comprehending the heart's nationalism

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 13:23:16 PDT 2016

On Fri, 8 Jul 2016 22:12:50 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> So, there is precedent for creation of a new state (country) by
> secession and referendum, rather than conquest and/ or war.

	No because the colonies were created by invasion/conquest.
	Australia is not a 'new' state. It's just a rebranded part of
	the british empire.

	And isn't the australian state still subservient to london, both
	'legally' and as a matter of fact?

	But even more important, the australian state is the
	biggest criminal gang in the region known as  'australia'. The
	people who call themselves the gov't of australia are an
	invading army.

> This precedent, although benefitting mainly just the "landed gentry"
> (land owners), is still something we can view with significant regard
> as a better way than civil war.
>
> Today's Ukraine shows us a classic case of the two examples: Crimea
> managed to get support from Russia for a referendum and voted almost
> unanimously for secession, which Russia duly recognised. The Donbass
> however, were not granted this option and instead must continue to
> fight for their lives against the Ukro-Nazis from the West who would
> rather kill ever Russian speaking Ukrainian they can get their hands
> on - the ongoing war there is an absolute disgrace to Europe, France,
> Germany, UK and the rest of the Western regime's cabal who supported
> the overthrow of Ukraine (for the n'th time), and refused to demand
> that the new (Nazi-fied) government stop killing its own citizens in
> the East who want at least a federalization (like we have in
> Australia, and I believe is not too dissimilar to the North American
> United States).
>
> Instead all we get is endless repetition of the western MSM meme
> "Russia illegally annexed Crimea".

	They did.