gmail usage

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Jul 8 11:15:12 PDT 2016

On 07/08/2016 09:53 AM, John Newman wrote:
>> On Jul 7, 2016, at 11:19 AM, Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
>> To knock off Joe Hill's last words to Bill Bill Haywood
>>
>> "Don't criticize, analyze."
>>
>> If you have a prob with somone's POV Zenaan, task them about it, don't talk meaningless smack like "Implying your suggestions are fact is a disgrace to anarchists."
>>
> Big Bill...  one of I think only two Americans buried in the Kremlin necropolis.  He fucking split when out on appeal during that 20s red scare.
>
> --
> John

He was rounded up in the Palmer Red Raids first... Many European
immigrants also fled about that time, which essentially destroyed the
IWW which was mostly EU anarchist immigrants like Joe Hill.

Where I live there was one old American Wobbly left when I got here in
the mid-70s...

Tom Scribner, the Musical Saw Player

"Tom became a legendary musical saw player; he appeared on an album with
Neil Young, and also played with George Harrison on the Larry Hosford
album "Crosswords." He appeared on a Charles Kuralt "On the Road"
special, and was on various other television broadcasts. He was also a
featured person in the documentary file "The Wobblies" due to his active
participation in formation of the IWW labor union."

http://www.scribnerfamilies.org/Images6.htm