gmail usage

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 04:01:08 PDT 2016

On Jul 7, 2016 12:06 AM, "Zenaan Harkness" <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 06, 2016 at 12:15:34PM -0300, Oda wrote:
> > 99% of my email massages go/come to/from a gmail account, so it's
useless to spend time setting up my own mail server.

> > There are several ways to send sensitive information (actually I don't
think email is one of them). I'm using hubzilla (former redmatrix) for a
few years now, you should give a try.

> "Should", should I?
>
> It may be good, but hey, "it's useless to spend time setting up my own
mail server" - well consider this burner email address burnt.

> Your personal need for centralised services may well mean you personally
find certain things useless.

> Implying your suggestions are fact is a disgrace to anarchists.

Tsk, tsk...  Oh, my dear Master Y-Oda, your suggestions are a disgrace to
anarchists...  Bad, bad boy!  I will tell you horrible dad jokes and send
Justin Bieber lyrics until you stop being an anarchist disgrace!  ;)

Zen, I didn't know Master Y-Oda was here, but it was an unexpected joy.  I
call him 'FOdastico Mestre YOda'  (something like "F*cking Fantastic Master
YOda")  and several other strange names, because he is almost a "ninja
master" in several subjects, is a very practical person and has an awesome
sense of humor.

Yesterday, I wrote a long letter to a hackerspace and mentioned Master
Y-Oda as reference.  Believe me, you can not agree with his opinions and
suggestions, as I also do in some moments, but this guy does deserve our
respect, Zen.

Oda is able of discreetely trolling governments, always smiling and
listening to music.  Not necessarily good music, because we have pretty
different musical tastes in some moments, haha!!  ;D

He not only thinks out the box, he kicks the box, my dear.  Oda has an
amazing sense of humor, a fantastic intelligence, a strong personality and
a lovely hair.  Not so gorgeous as ryziek's hair, of course, but I love Oda
and all the things that make him so special.  Kind soul, practical actions,
unexpected ideas, creative hackings, dark sense of humor and beautiful hair
included, haha!!  ;D

Governments, police, teachers and my own parents can't make me stop an
argument.  Oda can do it just saying "Stop, Ceci".  I think it shows you
how much I respect him.  I have good reasons for it, Zen.

He was trying to help.  If you didn't appreciate his suggestions, believe
me, he absolutely doesn't care.  The same about being an anarchist
disgrace, hihi!  ;)

Warm hugs!

Cecilia