comprehending the heart's nationalism

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Jul 6 20:07:42 PDT 2016

On Wed, Jul 06, 2016 at 12:27:03PM -0700, Stephen D. Williams wrote:
> The US never wants to fight.  The goal is always to buy and sell
> things, share ideas, and party.  Ignorant idiots who imagine that they
> will pick a fight and somehow 'win' without first building a more
> effective culture are sadly clueless.

You must be American.

I feel for you. There's this thing called Wikipedia around ... if you
haven't got the time, I suggest saying less.

> >> The US is too
> >> open and too self-examining in public for much false propaganda to
> >> get very far for long.
> > 	Of course. The only propaganda that the US tolerates is 'true'
> > 	propaganda.
>
> Feel free to point out the propaganda.

Check out the CIA "list of government coups" or whatever it's called -
been posted a few times on this list.

I don't know what you're saying, but you're either incoherent or
presuming your own position "unless disproved". That's not how logic
works, that's just lazy abuse of weak readers/listeners.

/Stephen D. Williams;killfiled