Re: Julian Assange: "Of course, when she is in power…[Hillary Clinton] is a problem for freedom of speech."

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Jul 6 08:58:31 PDT 2016

On 07/06/2016 07:51 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> So Julian Assange says of Hillary Clinton "Of course, when she is in power…she is a problem for freedom of speech."
>
> My question is, why does he say this in particular?
>
> I don't doubt that it's true, but I don't live in America and I don't
> have a TV, so I'm hoping someone knows why he would say this..
>
> Quote is from: WikiLeaks Releases 1,258 Hillary Clinton Iraq War Emails
> http://theduran.com/wikileaks-releases-1258-hillary-iraq-war-emails/

He worded it that way because she's the presumptive DemoCreep nominee
and most likely to end up in the Oval Orifice with a landslide mandate
to do WTFSW (whatever the fuck she wants).

Surely Julian Assange knows they're ALL WARMONGERING SPYING MURDEROUS
FREAKS... including Bernie.... whose just as much of a psychopathic liar
as Donald Trump. A friend from Vermont told me he's called "Mr.
Oblivious" because he never listens to his constituents, and NEVER keeps
campaign promises.

Rr