Julian Assange: "Of course, when she is in power[Hillary Clinton] is a problem for freedom of speech."

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Wed Jul 6 08:25:43 PDT 2016

He means that anyone in power is a problem for freedom of speech.
Official secrecy is mandatory for official power, secrecy for power.

Note that WikiLeaks uses secrecy for its power to seduce and
withhold, as does media, as do institutions, and, lo, as do individuals.

Freedom of speech is necessarily asymmetrical, favors oneself,
disfavors others.

Freedom of speech has always been weaponized by secrecy.

BTW, the Clinton emails released by WikiLeaks is a dribble
promoted by many, many more, never fully disclosed, the latest
fashion of the dinky-leak-secrets industry.

At 10:51 AM 7/6/2016, you wrote:
>So Julian Assange says of Hillary Clinton "Of
>course, when she is in power
she is a problem for freedom of speech."