Happy 4 July!!!

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Jul 6 08:08:45 PDT 2016

On 07/06/2016 06:02 AM, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 05, 2016 at 01:47:40PM -0400, John Newman wrote:
>> Lol. They get it right it sometimes (southpark), hilarious the rest of the time if you’re just stoned on weed.
>>
>> Anyway - “an entire nation founded on saying one thing and doing another”…  I don’t think it was an original concept in the late 18th century, and its sure the fuck not an original concept now.  This is just kinda how shit, err, “works”...
>>
> When is the official end of slavery in the USA?
> (in ancient times I mean, not now)
>
> According to wiki "the land of the free" propaganda was published
> in 1814 and the "founding fathers" didn't care about slavery at all.

The founders cared VERY MUCH about slavery. There was no industry of
note, only agriculture, and the plantation/slave system was the only
source of revenue for the country.

As far a black folks being equal and not enslaved? Still workin' on it.

Wallet.
Sleeping.
Skittles.
Cell phone.
Loud music.
Cigarettes.
Cigarillos.
Shopping at Walmart.
Toy gun.
Failure to signal.
CD's.

In case you can't make the connection, these are reasons Black People in
America are murdered by the police every day.

Rr