TSA Thugs: TSA Agents Beat And Jail Disabled Teen With Brain Cancer

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 16:13:44 PDT 2016

On Jul 3, 2016 7:42 PM, "grarpamp" <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Another small demonstration and win to go with videos of same...
> http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/threatlevel/2011/03/tobey.pdf
> http://www.ca4.uscourts.gov/Opinions/Published/112230.P.pdf

Being sincere, my dear grarpamp, I didn't have courage enough to see the
videos that you sent yesterday yet.

Yesterday, I was pretty sensitive to sounds and it was a day without music
because of my migraine.  Today, I confess I had no courage to see videos
after reading Lauren's post.  I hate violence and injustice and my stomach
is pretty weak in some moments.

I sent your last message to Lauren and I am copying him in this message,
because he can consider interesting your new references and I do love and
respect him a lot.

Sorry, instead reading about that disgusting crime, today I will finish a
book  ("When Breath Becomes Air" by Paul Kalanithi; amazing book, but
terribly sad!)  and cook some comfortable food, because I am still feeling

Tender kisses, thanks for your links!!!  <3

Cecilia