Wikileaks is the Endgame

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 20:49:44 PDT 2016

On Fri, 1 Jul 2016 21:32:27 -0600
Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 07/01/2016 09:08 PM, Rayzer wrote:
> >

> > On 07/01/2016 06:38 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> >> then how can we say anything but support for Juan's outspoken
> >> vehemence?
> >
> > ROTF! Because he won't be satisfied with anything less than perfect
> > bulletproof cant-bust-em security.
>
> It's more about ideological purity than perfection,

	It's  about common sense and basic decency.

> I think. He says
> that he _uses nothing_.

	And I also said that you can use VPNs if you want. So don't
	twist what I said, ashole.

	I'd also say that freenet is a better choice for distributing
	content than tor, for instance. But of course, I make no
	recommendations.

> > That's delusional and I don't pander to people's delusions.
>
> I gather that he's calling for a boycott of Tor, based on its origin,
> design, and funding.

	And how well it performs. And its real objectives : to increase
	even more the power of the US state.

	But hey, as long as you can get high on dmt, everything is
	fine.