Re: "Deleting WhatsApp chats doesn’t delete shit nothing."

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Jul 31 10:18:02 PDT 2016

On 07/31/2016 10:04 AM, Bastiani Fortress wrote:
> Did you just propose we send everything in cleartext :D

Not EVERYTHING! Go about your biz... Nothing to see here. Just some
dickpics, move along.

But if you need security. Use a computer you've never used before in a
town or place you've never been before for your secure coms then destroy
it and do the same with the $5 burner phone from 7-11. I figure it would
take at least a 1/2 hour or so before a Predator Drone made it to that
location from the nearest military base so you have some time.

The implication is if you're publicly 'subversive' on the internet in
any way that's really a threat there's no way to secure anything and
you're essentially, as someone once said about 'revolutionaries', a
'dead man on furlough'.

Rr