Re: "Deleting WhatsApp chats doesn’t delete shit nothing."

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Jul 30 18:46:01 PDT 2016

On 07/30/2016 12:21 PM, juan wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 07:18:48 -0700
> Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
>
>> How arrogant are the 99.9999% of users to think they're more than a
>> flyspeck on the windshield of the NSA's
>
> 	torbot rayzer doing his job again - telling people to use
> 	garbage like tor and telling people that the government isn't
> 	really paying attention.

I didn't tell anyone to use tor in my post and that's right... They
aren't really paying attention. They're just storing data for
"attention" at some point when it becomes worthwhile to them. In five
minutes, 5 hours, years, or never. The idea is to fly under the radar so
it's 'never'.

Once you're on their radar there's (snigger) "No Place To Hide" (the
title of Greenwald's book about hooking up with Snowden),

Rr