paging tor bots

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 17:45:40 PDT 2016

On Fri, 29 Jul 2016 13:43:12 +0300
Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 05:13:45AM -0300, juan wrote:
> > On Fri, 29 Jul 2016 10:45:57 +0300
> > Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:

> > > This is how free market work :PPPP
> >

> > 	Military contractors have nothing to do with the free
> > market.
> >

> Are you sure about this? AFAICT you called them "security insurance"
> in the free market.

	I'm talking about the current kind of military contractors,
	which includes the tor project.

	And what I said about insurance is that activities that
	currently are carried by the state/police can be replaced by
	insurace. As a matter of fact, even today the police doesn't do
	anything useful if you get robbed whereas if your stuff is
	insured you will get your money back.

	I don't think any kind of army belongs in a free society/free
	market so, no, no military contractors in a free market.

	Aaaaand, all this has nothing to do with the 'anonymous' firing
	done by the tor project anyway.

> Anyway, I meant that in a free market (FM), you will still have
> corporations (possibly under more politically correct term like FM
> corporation).

	'corporations' are a legal fiction created by the state, so no.