Deconstructing an Institutional Slander operation: @ioerror et al...

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Jul 29 10:41:28 PDT 2016

On 07/29/2016 10:12 AM, Cari Machet wrote:

> If you read the link i sent you would know there is residual power
> left on the device and an internal battery for specific tasks
>
> Also malware can be placed on your device
>
> Its sad that ppl on this list dont know tech

Right. The REMOVABLE sim card needs to be phone powered and even flight
mode would kill anyone's ability to R/w access the card's data. What
happens when the phone is powered on? Well that's why they're called
"Smartphones"... because they're smarter than the typical user.

Unless you expect an immediate drone strike as soon as they geo-locate
seconds after the first cellsite polls your phone, you buy a burner
android from tracphone or Virginmobile at your nearest 7-11. Use it, and
burn it. IF what you're doing is so fucking important and secretive, you
can afford the $29.95.

Rr

Ps. I've got the better part of an RF engineering degree under my belt.
I know electronics tech. You know shit. There's also a number of other
peeps around here with electronic-mechanical skills.

Pps. It's sad that you're such a douche