paging tor bots

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Fri Jul 29 03:43:12 PDT 2016

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 05:13:45AM -0300, juan wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Jul 2016 10:45:57 +0300
> Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 02:42:40AM -0300, juan wrote:
> > > https://blog.torproject.org/blogs/ssteele
> > >
> > > "two additional people...are no longer involved with the Tor
> > > Project."
> > >
> > This is how free market work :PPPP
>

> 	Military contractors have nothing to do with the free market.

Are you sure about this? AFAICT you called them "security insurance" in
the free market.

Anyway, I meant that in a free market (FM), you will still have corporations
(possibly under more politically correct term like FM corporation).

The boss of a FM corporation can fire whoever for whatever reasons
(especially for critique of the FM corp and god forbid for disbelief of
the current implementation of the FM).

> > This reminds me how Mozilla screwed Brendan Eich (the creator of
> > javascript) for a legal donation not related with his work.
>

> > > people without even naming them? I wouldn't like to imagine that
> > > they have 'secret' 'nameless' employees?
> > >

> > Not exactly employees, but the bosses of their official bosses are not
> > public IMHO (maybe few more levels of recursion are needed).
>

> 	Ah, if you mean the pentagon pyschos whose cocks syverson suck,
> 	right, those are 'anonymous'.
>
> 	But the guys who just got fired are at the bottom of the
> 	hiearchy/mafia.

OK, I wasn't clear enough (didn't bother to type for this trolling).

I meant the bosses of the grayhat Obomba (soon to be replaced by
something visually whiter).