Deconstructing an Institutional Slander operation: @ioerror et al...

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 01:51:35 PDT 2016

On Jul 29, 2016 5:29 AM, "Spencer" <spencerone at openmailbox.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>

>> Cecilia Tanaka:
>> migraine, insomnia, and really bad mood
>>

> All them carbs!

Already tried them.  Apparently, carbs are yummy, but don't make miracles.
Juan can call me 'mal cogida' too, hahaha!!  ;D

Had bad news and was banned in another list.  Some people are not original,
meh!  :P

Giving Jake any kind of public support means being excluded, banned,
rejected, dumped, etc, etc.  Always the same noisy drama, bah!  ;P

I am still the same person, doing and saying exactly the same things, but
apparently, I am less charming now.  Considering that, one week ago, I was
considered 'the cutest person' in that group, my 'awesomeness' ended very
fast, hahaha!!!  ;)