Deconstructing an Institutional Slander operation: @ioerror et al...

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 00:02:24 PDT 2016

On Jul 29, 2016 3:37 AM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>         This is a really 'brand new' and impressive 'social contract' eh
Cecilia?

It's only a social contract, Juan.  I didn't say it is or will be true.
And you are sure, it isn't impressive.  I am disappointed, but was
interesting to know about its existence.

You only can criticize what you know that exists, dear.  Grarpamp was right
sharing this kind of information here.  :)

PS:  -  Very late with answers, migraine, insomnia and really bad mood in
this exact moment.  Please, kick me with tenderness or I will write a fake
statement, hahaha!!  ;)