Deconstructing an Institutional Slander operation: @ioerror et al...

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 14:30:55 PDT 2016

On Fri, 29 Jul 2016 07:02:49 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> > 	what the hell is wrong with you people? appelbaum is a
> > fraud who pretends to be an 'anti capitalist' 'lefty' while getting
> > 	100,000 US$ per year for spreading pentagon propaganda.
>
> Not any more apparently - he resigned/ was "asked" to.
>
> When I see and hear him speak, I see someone who speaks from their
> heart.

	Yeah, 100K per year should buy you a decent actor or
	marketing monkey. Lefty anarchist. LMAO.

> I have to respect that, no matter how misguided he might have
> been about the rest of the Tor Inc employees.

	Appoelbaum is as corrupt as all his tor  buddies are.

	Did you catch that little 'mistake' about EVEN having 'ex' CIA
	employees working for them? When was that? Oh that was more
	than a year ago. Did you learn that because appelbaum
	'disclosed' it, more than a year ago? Nope, the corrupt fuck
	covered it up. Just like all the rest of stuff he covered up,
	and we'll never know about.

> Seems clear he is definitely on his own journey and speaking his own
> truths.

	Let me know when he speaks one single truth.