[OT] Fwd: [ddj] Scanning the Dark Web with Python

John jnn at synfin.org
Thu Jul 28 12:50:08 PDT 2016

On July 28, 2016 12:36:44 PM EDT, Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
>On Jul 28, 2016 1:05 PM, "John Newman" <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks!  Love stuff like this... this will make an interesting tool.
>
>There are lots of interesting projects in the whole world, wow!  It's
>always fascinating to think about all the possibilities!  (*o*)  #love
><3
>
>I am not a programmer, but you don't need to be a programmer to see
>beauty
>in some ideas and codes.  I like open data and strange crazy stuff.  :)

Agree!  I do code all the time at work but it's mostly script fu, shell scripts, or, increasingly porting perl to Python or expanding old perl code.

I haven't written more than a few lines of C for like 10 years. Keep meaning to look into using Android Studio or XCode... But always end up back in vim, hacking on little unixy stuff ;)

John