Religion in images and words

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 00:17:02 PDT 2016

On 7/23/16, Rayzer <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
> You never DID get back to me about where you got that perverse
> interpolation of some salafist screed about the rules of Goat-Fucking,

Many proclaimed followers of any particular religion book
are exactly hypocritical. Doesn't help that many religion books
are flawed in many different ways, many most key of which
is reliance upon the unproveable. Under such circumstances,
perverse interpolations should be expected and prevalent.

> The basic tenets of the religion of hate analyzed...
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoEZh2JWcAAgj7E.jpg:large

Mere word count, lacks context, context is everything.

> Also see: Open Letter to al-Bagdadi and ISIS by Muslim scholars from
> around the world.

The best home for religion may be in comparative / religious studies,
analyzed and open lettered by those who follow either none or all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religions_and_spiritual_traditions

Here are some screeds to keep people busy,
don't miss your prayer time and thus burn in hell...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belief
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_catastrophic_risk
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_colonization

https://www.youtube.com/results?q=religion+debunked
https://www.youtube.com/results?q=richard+dawkins
https://www.youtube.com/results?q=molyneux+religion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r-e2NDSTuE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FJkVEnFW5Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rqw4krMOug

Then again, the net has lots more...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTJhsHYDDQ
https://www.youtube.com/results?q=richard+dawkins+owned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEfYLBzFwFY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwcLEby4w3M

Why did you take such great pains to conceal yourself from us?
Which god are you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA