For ZH.... The religion of hate in one image and a few words

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Jul 23 22:20:51 PDT 2016

On 07/23/2016 10:05 PM, Mirimir wrote:
> On 07/23/2016 10:35 PM, Александр wrote:
>
> <SNIP>
>
>> Thank you, Rayzer!
>> It's extremely important to purify the True Islamic Religion/Quran from all
>> the garbage the western fuckers/crazy extremists have put on it.
> Except for the religious bullshit, it's not far off anarchocapitalism.

Like Christianity... It doesn't HAVE TO be capitalist but note point 5.
"It is forbidden in Islam to ignore the reality of contemporary
times..." Contemporary times is Crapitalist times, and  organized
religions, for better or worse, will go with that flow.

As little as I like organized religions they ARE a vehicle for moving
masses of people in a given direction. Too bad psychopaths take over
just as surely as they take over corporations and any other
organizational structure.

Rr