Democrat National Committee gets leaked.

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Jul 23 20:41:51 PDT 2016

On 07/23/2016 08:10 PM, jim bell wrote:
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703873/Does-believe-God-Wikileaks-releases-hacked-emails-eve-Hillary-s-convention-one-reveals-plan-story-Bernie-never-act-raise-questions-faith.html
>

> I am so absolutely overjoyed that somebody released these 19,000+
> Democrat National Committee emails, showing that they were and are
> trying to sabotage Sanders' primary campaign.  If there is a way to
> destroy a political party, this is certainly it.  And the one about
> trying to get Bernie Sanders to state he's an atheist, because that
> would bother the Southern Baptists worse than if he were Jewish,
> that's clearly an example of making just about everyone angry at the
> same time.  Wonderful act!  Even better timing!
>
> Maybe the Democrats (and the Republicans as well) will begin to
> appreciate the value of good encryption.
>
> If anybody out there is old enough to remember the 1968 Democrat
> Convention in Chicago, which turned into a "police riot", maybe we
> will see a repeat 48 years later.
>
> I will, of course, be voting for Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson,
> albeit with a few reservations.  (Only some of which can be seen by
> doing a Google-search for the words 'Nazi cake').   I utterly detest
> pandering, even if (especially if!) done by people identifying
> themselves as libertarians..
>
>                 Jim Bell

They caught my 14 year old ass in the Jersey City freightyard with an
older friend (16) and I didn't make it... But I got my licks in anyway!

Note that Jill Stein is going for the Democratic Party's throat b/c
#DNCLeaks:

    I said it once today, I'll say it again: #BernieMustDisavow the DNC.
    #DNCLeaks make it obvious there was no room for the revolution.

https://twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/757025206997168128

She also invited him to join the Green Party.

The Hill's lede on Twitter:

    "Jill Stein invites Sanders to join the Green Party and "continue
    his revolution"

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/288987-green-party-candidate-sanders-should-leave-the-party-that

IF he decides to do that when he speaks at the DNC... ROTF!

The "revolution" starts NOW! (Steve Earle, the Musical Marxist said that)

This is a good version (Occupied Wall Street):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPZJIuCTdNM

Rr