Democrat National Committee gets leaked.

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 20:10:40 PDT 2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703873/Does-believe-God-Wikileaks-releases-hacked-emails-eve-Hillary-s-convention-one-reveals-plan-story-Bernie-never-act-raise-questions-faith.html

I am so absolutely overjoyed that somebody released these 19,000+ Democrat National Committee emails, showing that they were and are trying to sabotage Sanders' primary campaign.  If there is a way to destroy a political party, this is certainly it.  And the one about trying to get Bernie Sanders to state he's an atheist, because that would bother the Southern Baptists worse than if he were Jewish, that's clearly an example of making just about everyone angry at the same time.  Wonderful act!  Even better timing!
Maybe the Democrats (and the Republicans as well) will begin to appreciate the value of good encryption.
If anybody out there is old enough to remember the 1968 Democrat Convention in Chicago, which turned into a "police riot", maybe we will see a repeat 48 years later.
I will, of course, be voting for Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, albeit with a few reservations.  (Only some of which can be seen by doing a Google-search for the words 'Nazi cake').   I utterly detest pandering, even if (especially if!) done by people identifying themselves as libertarians..
                Jim Bell