#BlackLivesMatter: Chrome extension de-euphemize certain common phrases

Rayzer rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Jul 22 06:51:00 PDT 2016

On 07/21/2016 11:21 PM, Steve Kinney wrote:

> On 07/21/2016 11:21 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 07:43:23PM -0700, Rayzer wrote:
> >> " I made a thing. It fixes Wikipedia et al."
> >>
> >> Overview: https://twitter.com/maymaymx/status/755958353273192448
> >>
> >> https://github.com/meitar/de-euphemizer/#readme
>
> > I can think of a few Juan would add to that list - some might
> > consider them nsfw, others might consider them facts :)
>
> Don't know or care about some chrome extension, but I do know this:
> The facts are nsfw.  That's an axiom of the "workplace" paradigm.
>
> Has Scott Adams taught us NOTHING?
>
> :o)

If you look at the response on another thread to my calling the
corporate coding world (actually any corp will do) 'feudal', no.

Rr

Ps. I consider that extension, even tho I don't use Chrome, an Effective
Use of Technology for Social Change.

The possibilities are limitless! Marketable as "The de-programming tool
on your browser bar"

For instance, Georgi, on another thread

    "Are there scientific papers calling sheeple and the financial
    system with their true names?"

Rr