Are there scientific papers calling sheeple and the financial system with their true names?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Jul 22 02:57:43 PDT 2016

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 09:45:17AM +0300, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> Are there scientific papers calling sheeple and the
> financial system with their true names?

There's a little book from decades ago I recommend, and the title about
sums it up according to my dad:

  "I want the world plus 5%."

If there's anything specific you really want to grok, start somewhere,
anywhere in fact, and just post a question if you get stuck - plenty of
folks round here are smarter than you or I. For example, one of the
economic "true-isms" that I've never grokked is why the central bankers/
accountant types always say "high interest rates reduce inflation, low
interest rates may cause inflation" - I've always thought of it the
other way around. Any takers on this one?

> Euphemisms are positive answer too.

I'll those to Juan :)